Mr. Carter Leeka
- Mr. Leeka has been a music educator for more than 30 years. He has developed and taught interdisciplinary-based courses at the elementary, secondary and college levels. His music classes often include activities related to art, poetry and movement, as well as history and cultural studies.
- Mr. Leeka has presented classes for MCC’s “College for Kids” and VSA Arts of Iowa’s “Arts for Children”. He serves as a mentor for Joslyn Art Museum “Thursdays for Teachers”. He holds a BFAE in Music Education and a MA in Music Performance.
- He and his wife Kim have been married for 20 years. Their extended family includes 7 children and 6 grandchildren, plus their cats Bob and Gizmo
Mrs. Meredith Wilder
Media/ 6th grade ELA
- Started at St. Matthew in 2021
- Loves spending time cooking with her husband.
- Is teaching in a Catholic School because I love to share about Jesus, scripture, and prayer, all while spending time with students.
- Favorite quote- "Be still and know that I am God. Psalm 46:10 "
Mrs. Diann Rausch
- Started at St. Matthew in 2010
- Has been teaching for over 35 years
- Historical figure she would most like to meet--Amelia Earhart
- Favorite saint is St. Bernadette
Mrs. Angie Palmer
- Has been in education since 1997
- Has her Master’s in Educational Leadership and a certificate in Catholic School Leadership
- She has three daughters that keep her busy in many sporting activities (basketball is a family favorite)
- She and her husband have been married since 1998.
- She loves to share her love of God to others and help others grow in their faith