Mrs. Diann Rausch
PE/Middle School Art
- Diann Has been teaching at St. Matthew since 2010.
- She attended The Ohio State University and Capital University and earned a Bachelor’s Degree in Physical Education and Health.
- In her 30 years in Education she has taught in many areas including ESL for two years in Cheyenne, Wyoming.
- She coached basketball, softball and her love soccer for over 25 years. Her coaching included being assistant coach on the Grand Fork Central first girls state soccer championship and then being named the Olympic Development coach for the state of North Dakota.
- She is married to Ed, mother of three daughters and grandmother of four.
- She and her family have been parishioners since 2003
Mr. Carter Leeka
- Mr. Leeka has been a music educator for more than 30 years. He has developed and taught interdisciplinary-based courses at the elementary, secondary and college levels. His music classes often include activities related to art, poetry and movement, as well as history and cultural studies.
- Mr. Leeka has presented classes for MCC’s “College for Kids” and VSA Arts of Iowa’s “Arts for Children”. He serves as a mentor for Joslyn Art Museum “Thursdays for Teachers”. He holds a BFAE in Music Education and a MA in Music Performance.
- He and his wife Kim have been married for 20 years. Their extended family includes 7 children and 6 grandchildren, plus their cats Bob and Gizmo.
Mrs. Angie Palmer
- Has been in education since 1997
- Has her Master’s in Educational Leadership and a certificate in Catholic School Leadership
- She has 3 daughters that keep her busy in many sporting activities (basketball is a family favorite)
- She and her husband have been married since 1998.
- She loves to share her love of God to others and help others grow in their faith