St. Matthew Pre-Kindergarten Program
Questions? Call us at 402-291-2030 or send an email here.
St. Matthew the Evangelist
12210 S. 36th St
Bellevue, NE 68123
Students must be at least four years old by July 31, 2022 and potty-trained
Our program boasts the following benefits:
- Experienced teachers
- Academic curriculum including: reading, writing, math, science, social studies, religion, PE, music, library
- Faith-based community- students learn about God, prayers, attend mass, and are part of a community of respect
- Structured environment
- Before and after school care available
- Kindergarten readiness
- Loving community
- Buddy classes with older students as mentors
Meet Our Teachers
Mrs. Peggy White- PreKindergarten Teacher
- Mrs. White came to St. Matthew in 2017 and taught 4th grade. Although it was a great experience, she is happy to be with Pre-K. She loves teaching and watching how much these little people learn and grow in their first few years of school!
- Bachelors and Masters in Education/Early Childhood from the University of Nebraska in Omaha. She has taught for over 20 years!
- She has two children: Jami is a 3rd grade teacher and Derek owns a Lawn Care business. I have 5 grandchildren: Brayden, Cameron, Carter, Mckenna, and Harrison. They are a joy in my life!
- I have been married to my husband Rick for 42 years. He is a retired State Patrolman. He is retired but currently co-owns a lawn care service with my son.
- She enjoys time with family and friends, movies, cats (especially my Missy!), and oldies music!
Mrs. Kelly Songcuan- Part-Time PreKindergarten Teacher
- Started at St. Matthew in 2015.
- Previously taught 4th grade here, years ago.
- Has been in education for nearly 30 years!
- Has a BA in Education with a minor in Special Ed.
- She LOVES to work with younger children.
- She has two kids: Ashley and Ryan, who both attended St. Matthew's and have graduated from College.
- My husband, Butch, is retired from the military and is a contractor at Offutt, AFB.
Mrs. Lindsay Bohaty--Part-Time PreKindergarten Teacher