Pre K DAILY UNIFORM
- Dark navy, plain dress slacks with belt loops may be worn
- no denim, blue jeans, cargo, oversized, skinny-style or baggy pants are allowed.
- Pants should not touch the ground, and can be worn at the waist with a belt.
- Dark navy, plain dress/uniform shorts (with belt loops)
- No shorter than 3 inches above the knee; and no longer than the bottom of the knee.
- No oversized, baggy, or cargo shorts are allowed.
- Shorts may be worn from the first day of school through October 31st and
April 1 through the end of the school year.
- Dark navy
- No shorter than 3 inches above the knee, and no longer than the bottom of the knee.
- Any solid red or white collared shirt may be worn.
- No logos are allowed.
Long Sleeve shirt Options (Boys/Girls)
- Red Sweatshirt (with or without St. Matthew logo
- Long sleeve collared shirt (plain red of white) (turtlenecks included)
- St. Matthew fleece jacket
- St. Matthew quarter zip jacket
- Navy blue sweater (with or without St. Matthew logo)
- Any athletic/tennis shoes in good condition, are acceptable.
- No boots of any kind are allowed, including snow boots.
- No open toe or open back shoes.
- Your cooperation in purchasing shoes without black soles that scuff the floors is appreciated.
- White, navy, red, or black socks must be worn
- White, navy, or red tights may be worn in lieu of socks (for girls)
- White, navy, or red leggings can be worn as tights with socks (for girls)
- Girls may wear the Wilson plaid St. Matthew School jumper if desired