Mrs. Joann Price- Seventh Grade Homeroom Teacher, Middle School ELA
- Grew up in Chanhassen, Minnesota with five brothers and one sister. Attended Saint Hubert Catholic School.
- Graduated from the University of Saint Thomas with a BA in Communications and Speech and Theater and Masters in Education.
- Moved to Bellevue, Nebraska.
- I have been a part of the Community of Saint Matthew for the past twenty years. I have worn many hats including parent, room mom, school board member, fundraiser, music minister, substitute teacher, and full time teacher.
- My three children attended and graduated from our parish school. Two of the three have since graduated from college and my youngest is a junior at Mercy High School.
- I taught for seven years in Chanhassen, Minnesota and four years at Saints Peter and Paul Catholic School in Omaha. This is my second year at Saint Matthew. My experiences as an educator and parent have given me many opportunities to experience the vital role of a quality faith-filled education in the lives of children.