Mr. Scott Eversole- Fifth grade Teacher
- Scott started as our 7th Grade Homeroom and Middle School Language arts teacher on January 3rd, 2013.
- Scott started as our 7th Grade Homeroom and Middle School Language arts teacher on January 3rd, 2013. married to Jodi Eversole and they have one son, Derek who attended St. Matthew School when it was Cardinal Spellman School.
- He retired from the Air Force in 2008 after 27 years of service in the Security, Computer, and Intelligence career fields.
- He attended the University of Nebraska at Omaha where he graduated with a degree in Sociology and Peru State College where he earned his Elementary Education degree. During the last several years while going to school, he was a substitute teacher for the Archdiocese and Bellevue Public Schools.
- He was born in Virginia and grew up in Indiana, but after 20 years in Nebraska, now calls Bellevue home.